Essential Hot Tubs 22-Jet Cape Town Hot Tub
The Essential Hot Tubs Cape Town is a lightweight and portable hot tub with roomy seating for up to 5 individuals.
Sit back and enjoy a comforting jet massage with your friends and family, or enjoy the solitude of a quiet evening to yourself while appreciating a therapeutic back massage.
Table of Contents [toggle view]
Check it on Amazon
- Plug & Play: easy to assemble and flush, fill and prime the pump.
- The durable molded resin construction makes the hot tub very lightweight and portable.
- 22 hydrotherapy stainless steel jets are powered by an energy efficient 2 Peak HP, 2-speed pump.
- The Stainless steel Balboa heater makes it usable all year round, while the fully insulated interior effectively locks the heat.
- Included is a heavy-duty, fully insulated tapered cover with locking clips, which makes this spa even more energy-efficient.
What consumers say
“This hot tub is really a great value. It’s exactly what we were looking for in terms of size and shape, and so far it is exactly as advertised.”
“We’ve owned a hot tub in the past, and so far we are extremely happy with this purchase.”
“So far I am very pleased with this hot tub and would recommend it.”
“Very impressed. Looks much nicer than most of the other plug and play model.”
“Very easy to install and operate. Efficient and relaxing.”
Where to buy
The Essential Hot Tubs 22-Jet Cape Town Hot Tub is currently sold online through Amazon.
Pros and cons
- Durable construction
- Energy efficient
- Suitable for all seasons
- Low Maintenance
- Can be installed on any solid, stable and levelled surface
- Great customer service
- Pump chamber insulation could be better
|Product name||Essential Hot Tubs 22-Jet Cape Town Hot Tub|
|Manufacturer||Essential Hot Tubs|
|Material||Granite resin (Full Foam)|
|Water capacity||250 gallons|
|Filled Weight||2500 pounds|
|Wiring||Plug and play, GFCI cord included. Convertible to 240V and 4kW Stainless Steel heater|
|Light||3 inch LED light near the base of the unit|
|Cover||Insulated heavy-duty tapered cover with locking clips|
|Jets||22 stainless steel jets|
|Pump(s||1x 2 Peak HP 2-speed|
|Included||Digital Backlit Display|
Can the spa be converted to run on 240V?
How long does it take to heat up the spa?
How often do I have to replace the filter?
What is the maximum temperature?
The Cape Town hot tub is by default not configured for 240V. You can however use a local electrician to convert it to 240V, according to the instructions in the manual.
According to one customer it takes about a day and a half to get up to the max temperature. However, if the unit is converted to 220V, the water heats very fast at about 6-7 degrees per hour.
This depends of course on usage, but under normal circumstances you should replace your filter every 6 months.
The maximum temperature of the Cape Town hot tub is set at the maximum temperature allowed by law, 104 fahrenheit.